Friday, August 21, 2015

Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of God

Brothers and sisters, friends and relatives of mine, from the least unto the greatest I appeal unto you this day, (yet again).

This JESUS that we preach to you (even here on Facebook) is not a figment of our imagination.
Neither do we exaggerate His majesty, authority, and power.
We are eye witnesses of His majesty and glory.

I, myself, have seen things beyond reasoning. I have my own self seen supernatural things.
I have heard words that would be hard to understand by many.
I have experienced, on my own self, and in my own life, supernatural manifestations of the power and glory of God, worked through the name of Jesus.

As the book also declares in  2 Peter 1:16 —17 "For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

So even we, today, have not believed fairytales or cunningly devised stories. We believe in what we have seen with our own eyes. That glory, I have been priviledged to witness. The story of Jesus is no Mickey mouse tale, or a fabled hero bedtime story.

Jesus is real, His authority and power real, and His majesty undeniable.

What more, This JESUS IS COMING BACK AGAIN very very soon and the bible says "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen." - Revelations 1:7

I will tell you more about this Jesus in subsequent posts, but for today, remember that Jesus is the Son of God. His majesty and power and glory are solid and He is coming back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment